Monday, April 28, 2008

When is Enough, Enough

It seems like everyday I get an e-mail telling me about a new browser RPG. How many can I possibly play? An even better question is how many can I actually play well?

Unless video games are your entire life, I'd say you can really only keep up with a few. Right now I am playing these games:

Ikariam: City building game, probably my favorite one.
Ogame: Planet building game
Pirate Quest: Name speaks for itself
Project Rockstar: Being a band manager is kind of fun.

There are also a couple others I tried for awhile and stopped playing. The best one from that list is called Bite Fight. That is a game where you choose to be either a warewolf or a vampire and you battle the other race.

My point is, I know there are new games being launched everyday, and I know these companaies want to get an many people to play them as possible. The only problem is, I can't play them all, it just isn't possible.

No comments: