Friday, April 4, 2008

Why Gay Bars are Not So Bad

I know when I was first invited to a gay bar I was a little hesitant. I am fine with gay people I just wasn't sure if I wanted to see mostly naked men, or if being hit on all the time would be okay.

Well I ended up going into the gay bar to meet up with a few people and actually it was a decent place. The drinks at this one in particular are cheap, which is always a plus.

Now guys hear me on this logic. Many gay guys have straight female friends. These women come out to the gay bar with them, and many of these are very attractive women.

Not only are they very attractive, but they are relaxed. Because they are not getting hit (or expecting to get hit on) they are very open to conversation and flirting. They are actually much more open than they would be in a "normal" bar.

So in short, guys don't be afraid to go to a gay bar. I stopped in at the end of the night lastnight, and there were girls taking off their cloths. Don't be threatned. If a guy offers to buy you a drink or says you're good looking, take it as a compliment. And there are always, always hot women who will actually talk to you.

Actually it seems that more straight guys are getting to know this. I see and talk to quite a few straight guys there and they know this secret.

No comments: